Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Great Tragedy...no one had ever talked to him about Jesus.

Today I rode a shuttle from the airport to my hotel in Denver. The driver was a Pakistani man who has lived in the United States for ten years. His name is Raza. He is Muslim and I had an interesting conversation with him about the Muslim religion. Then, I talked to him about Jesus. I started by telling him what the Koran says about Jesus, then I proceeded to tell him what the Bible says about Jesus. For thirty minutes I presented the entire Gospel message to him. He was interested in what I had to say. I did not get a chance to pray with him, but I did encourage him to find a Bible and read it.

         But, the saddest part of the whole encounter is that I asked him if any other Christian has ever talked to him about Jesus. He said, “No.” For ten years he has worked in the United States driving people to and from the airport in Denver, Colorado. In all that time, NO CHRISITIAN HAS EVER TALKED TO HIM ABOUT JESUS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment