Monday, February 29, 2016

Zap...I almost died.

As you know, our goal is to win 1,000,000 people to Jesus every year.  Several years ago, I was in the country of Jamaica swimming in a pool when I noticed smoke coming from a panel on the edge of the pool. Stupidly, I swam over to investigate. ZAP! An underwater light shocked me. I pulled myself out and limped away thanking God I had not been killed.

Suddenly, I remembered that all my friends were still in the water. I started yelling at them to get out. Some of them thought it was a practical joke, but I was so concerned for their safety that I refused to give up until I had saved everyone’s life. God spoke to me, “Daniel, I want you to save people from hell with the same passion you saved your friends from the pool.”

My experience in the pool illustrates an important principle of Christianity. Once God saves us, we have a choice, do we just walk away thanking God, or do we go back to save others who are still in a dangerous situation? That day I made a RESOLUTION TO BE A SOUL WINNER!

We pray that you will MAKE A RESOLUTION to win souls in your neighborhood, in your workplace, in your family, in your city, and around the world. Thank you for doing your part in bringing the world to Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment