Wednesday, June 27, 2012

One in a Million


Our team was in the central plaza of the city of Crato passing out flyers and inviting people to come to the crusade. A woman sitting on a bench caught my attention. I walked over to her and handed her a flyer. She asked me to sit down and then she reached into her purse. She pulled out a picture of her daughter. She said, “My daughter is not able to walk or talk, can you pray for her?”

I laid my hands on the picture of the little girl and prayed, “Dear God in Heaven, I ask you to touch this woman’s daughter with Your healing power. In Jesus Name, Amen.” As I prayed, the woman started to cry. I asked her if she wanted to give her life to Jesus. She replied, “Yes.” So, I led her in a salvation prayer.

One hour later, the woman came running to find our team. She breathlessly reported, “After Daniel prayed, I called my home and spoke with the babysitter. At the very moment that Daniel prayed for my daughter, she stood up, walked across the room for the first time, and said “Mama.”

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for this wonderful healing. I live in Crato and I can say it was such a blessing to be in that crusade. God's eyes are looking for this region of the world. We still need more!

    ReplyDelete