More than three thousand years ago, a prophet asked an intriguing question, “Can a nation be saved in a day?” (Isaiah 66:8). We believe the answer is “Yes!” In July of 2017, a team of evangelists, a multitude of missionaries, and hundreds of local churches will join together to make this prophecy a reality in the nation of Belize. Will you help us bring hope to those who need it the most?
* Every District: Festival Events will take place in each district in Belize. Corozal, Orange Walk, Belize, Cayo, Stann Creek, and Toledo will each host an evangelist and his team.
* Every Age: 50% of the population in Belize is under age of 17, 65% is under age of 25, 75% is under the age of 35. We want to bring hope to every age group, starting with the children and the youth of Belize.
* Every Language: 53% of Belize speaks Spanish, 30% of Belize speaks English, 17% of Belize speaks Creole. No matter what language you speak, you are welcome!
* Every Need: Medical teams will help the sick. Food will be given to the hungry. Training will be provided for the churches. Business Seminars will help the economic sector.
On Saturday - July 22, 2017 thousands of people from across the nation of Belize will gather together in Belize City for a historic day of music concerts, X-treme sports, fun, games, and a message about the hope that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
Will You Join the Festival Team? We Need Your Help!Date: July 16-24, 2017
Cost: If you would like to go on this trip, the cost is $2,300 which includes your airline ticket, food, lodging, transportation, bottled water and meals.
First Step: Please fill out the application and send it in along with a $150 non-refundable deposit due with your application by December 31, 2016.
1. Download the Missions Application by clicking here.
2. Fill out the Application.
3. Send the Application, a recent photo of yourself, and a deposit of $150 to:
PO BOX 701113
Tulsa, OK 74170
Payment Due Dates:
The first installment of $550.00 is due on/before December 31, 2016
The second installment of $400 is due on/before January 31, 2016
The third installment of $600 is due on/before March 31, 2017
Final Installment of $600 is due on/before June 12, 2017
For more information, visit: www.BelizeFestival.com