“We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.” - Oswald Chambers
In the Hebrew language, the word “faithfulness” comes from the same root word as “trust, loyalty, integrity, and steadfastness.” God is absolutely true to His word, His promises, and His character.
Faithfulness is part of God’s nature. God is not going to back out on you, fail to keep His promises, or disappear. God is not going to change. He is absolutely trustworthy.
Here is proof that God is faithful:
* “...he is the faithful God…” (Deuteronomy 7:9).
* “…he is faithful in all he does” (Psalm 33:4).
* “God…is faithful” (1 Corinthians 1:9).
* “The one who calls you is faithful…” (1 Thessalonians 5:24).
* “...the Lord is faithful” (2 Thessalonians 3:3).
God is faithful, His promises are true,
you can trust Him, to take care of you.
When you are lonely, and when you are upset.
Look to God, He is not done with you yet.
While you are tired, and while you are sad,
For help, just ask your Heavenly Dad.
Even if no one else is ever around,
His blessings for you will always abound.
This is an excerpt from Daniel's book "The Power of Prayer." Order your copy by clicking HERE.