The word, “transformation” means “a sudden and complete change.”
Let me give you some examples of transformation:
1. When a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.
2. When winter becomes spring.
3. When night becomes day.
I have experienced transformation in my life.
1. When I left my family to go to college.
- Laundry, food, waking up in the morning,
2. When I got married.
3. When our first child was born.
What happens when a family is transformed?
1. A man stops drinking and starts providing for his family.
2. A wife stops complaining and starts to show love to her family.
3. A child stops rebelling and starts obeying.
When the family unravels, the whole nation can unravel.
What happens when a nation is transformed? Righteousness exalts the nation.
1. Poverty decreases and prosperity increases.
2. Violence decreases and peace increases.
3. Hopelessness decreases and opportunity increases.
4. Corruption decreases and servanthood increases.
5. People stop taking and start giving.
My father experienced transformation in his life. His life changed when he met Jesus.
Zacchaeus’ Life was Transformed in One Day - Luke 19:1-10
2. Chief Tax Collector
4. Sinner who cheated people.
Jesus knows your name
Jesus wants to eat with you.
How was his life transformed?
1. He calls Jesus “Lord.”
2. He pledges to give away his wealth
In response to this amazing act of repentance and generosity, Jesus says “Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham…”
Where does transformation begin?
- Transformation begins in your heart.
- If you change, your family can be changed.
- If you change, your nation can be transformed.