1. A mentor will save you from making mistakes. You can either learn from your mistakes or your can learn from the mistakes of your mentor. Learning from your mentor is much easier.
2. A mentor will open doors you are unable to open.
3. A mentor will protect you from your own weaknesses.
4. A mentor will save you from wasting your time. God puts mentors in your life to help you learn faster.
5. A mentor will encourage you when you are discouraged and correct you when you are overconfident.
6. A mentor’s lifetime of experience can save you years of heartache.
7. A mentor will prepare you for battles you do not know you are scheduled to face.